Dear Awesome Woman,
On this ever-changing journey of life, we are constantly greeted by new situations. This newness can make us feel quite vulnerable. Affirmations are vitamin drops for the brain. They can help nurture and strengthen us as the waves of change come. So, rather than succumb to the waves, let’s take flight.
1. I notice and celebrate my successes.
2. I receive and welcome positive feedback with open arms.
3. I believe in myself.
4. I celebrate the success and happiness of others.
5. I am unapologetic about my unique self.
6. I don’t try to fit in.
7. I allow myself to be a beginner.
8. I know when to move on.
9. I use my fear to motivate action – fear + action = courage
10. I start before I’m ready or confident.
“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she had always been. But she had wings.” Dean Jackson