Clarity Conscious Tip
Dear Awesome Woman,
With the holidays upon us, self care is a must in maintaining our grace and health. For an introvert and perhaps for you as well, special care is required.
My hope is that by sharing this recipe, you’ll come through the holidays feeling grateful instead of drained, accomplished rather than defeated and healthy instead of resentful.
Recipe for an Introvert:
1) meditate, contemplate, inner processing, breathe
2) socialize, talking, activity, work time
3) breathe, alone time, journal, process
4) activity, talking, errands, to-do list
5) rest, breathe, check- in with self, inwardness
And all of the above can be mixed around, but with the continued pattern of inward energy, outward energy, inward energy, and outward energy. Downtime is the necessary ingredient for staying centered and kind to oneself and others.
Sending love and blessings your way 🙂