Mindbody Wellness Clarity Tip:
Recipe for an Introvert (and Extroverts Needing a Break)
Dear Awesome Woman,
If you are an introvert in this day and age then the fast pace of life is even more of a challenge than it used to be. Self care is a must in maintaining grace and health.
How can you journey through your life feeling grateful instead of resentful, accomplished rather than defeated, and healthy instead of drained?
I have found for myself that there needs to be a continuous pattern throughout the day of inward energy, outward energy, inward energy, and outward energy. Downtime is the essential ingredient for staying centered and kind to myself and others, but to get things done, I intersperse that downtime with chunks of action.
Here is my Recipe for an Introvert—something I learned the hard way. I hope that it will benefit you and help keep your energy in check:
1) Wake up and do inward energy things like: meditation, contemplation, inner processing, conscious breathing, walking in nature
2) Do a chunk of outward energy activities: socialize, talk, play on social media, work, declutter, exercise
3) Take time for inward energy: do breath exercises, journal, process emotions, close eyes and rest, walk or sit in nature
4) Back to outward energy activities: work, talk, essential errands, to-do list
5) Return to inward energy through: rest, conscious breathing, meditation, reading something feel-good, enjoying simple creativity (collaging, doodling with watercolor pencils, charcoal drawing)
All of the above can be mixed around, but with the continued pattern of inward energy, outward energy, inward energy, and outward energy.
Here’s to the Introverted way of being in the world 🙂
Need a helping hand? You can easily schedule a Free Clarity call here. As a Somatic Healer and Clarity Coach, I help busy women step into their radiant power through quick shifts of transformational healing, marriage tune-ups, and toxic relationship detoxes. Looking forward to hearing your voice 🙂
Sending love and blessings your way 🙂
Miriam Racquel (Meryl)
Somatic Healer & Clarity Coach