Dear Awesome Woman,
- Feeling like you’re hanging out with energy vampires, zapping your health and making you resentful?
- Feeling drained in a toxic relationship (or maybe many)?
- Feeling taken advantage of—like you give and give, but it never seems to be enough?
- Feeling lonely though there are people in your life?
- Suspecting that your co-worker, boss, friend, husband or boyfriend is a narcissist or borderline?
You don’t have to live this way.
You do have choices.
Let’s get you relief and freedom.
Schedule your Free Clarity Call and let’s get you started on your journey to kind relationships. Claim your radiant power now.
Hear how other clients have healed from Borderline/Narcissist abuse:
“I came to Miriam looking for help recovering from a painful breakup with a covert narcissist that I’d been suffering over for far too long. I realized that I’d not only been struggling from my most recent relationship but also from my childhood relationship with my father, which I thought I’d dealt with years ago. I learned that I had energy stuck in my body from real traumas I’d experienced, which talk alone was just not able to process. Miriam helped me with real-time processing in my body and clearing the immediate pain, as well as healing the source of my unhealthy relationship choices, and given me tools for compassionately helping myself when difficult emotions arise in the future, leaving me feeling stable and self assured about myself and my future.”
“I was referred to Miriam by a friend to help me gain clarity, wisdom, and understanding after exiting an abusive relationship with a narcissist. Miriam’s approach encompasses connecting the mind, body, and soul through a modality of techniques including discussions, deep thinking, and engaging the senses in a cathartic way. After each session, I feel revitalized, and I have a sense of calmness and peace.”
– L.P., Connecticut